Thursday, September 3, 2009

Easy Way Promotional Dwinks

Someone at the Easy Way HQ in Korea was skyping a friend in Sydney when they realised our city has just come into Spring, so they double clicked photoshop, made a flyer then rewrote afew chemical formulas for their 'teas'. The thing is, I'm excited, and to speak the truth; I'll buy both.
Don't know what strawnana was meant to be, but how bad could it be. What this flavour has to do with spring I WILL NEVER KNOW. What I do know is easy way has taken the easy way out of the Spring challenge and combined afew of their existing brews, dissected some words and are making a silver coin related profit off the the flavoured water they push.
Bananarama is a raving health drink, it boasts about how bananas have some friendly vitamins in them, then mentions its just a flavored dwink. Oh well, i'll get my potassium elsewhere and rely on this baby to zap me up the sugar highway like catnip for children, like the good shit up a working vein of your local junkie's thigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment