Thursday, December 3, 2009

Grammy Time

So it's time for another award ceremony and I'm desperate to watch, but only because I love celebs. That said I have had the lowest points of my life watching award shows - they are depressing and borderline suicide inducing. They are so bad, but because Beyonce is sitting on a chair somewhere, I'll give it my 3 hours of human existence. Speaking of Beyonce, Our Girl (yeh I'm like related now homegirl style) she has got 10 gram nomis, I hope she sweeps the thing like a hungry blob at an expensive buffet. But I also want grammyville to give Gaga something because whatever is on her head that night deserves to be on worldwide television. And she knows it.

Heres the nomis for record of the year. Can you believe these songs are fucken big deals and the sound of my arse farting isnt? Oh we'll theres always next year.


Record Of The Year
(Award to the Artist and to the Producer(s), Recording Engineer(s) and/or Mixer(s), if other than the artist.)

  • Halo
    Beyoncé
    Beyoncé Knowles & Ryan Tedder, producers; Jim Caruana, Mark "Spike" Stent & Ryan Tedder, engineers/mixers
    Track from: I Am... Sasha Fierce
    [Music World Music / Columbia]

  • I Gotta Feeling
    The Black Eyed Peas
    David Guetta & Frederick Riesterer, producers; will.i.am, Dylan "3-D" Dresdow & Padraic "Padlock" Kerin, engineers/mixers
    [Interscope]

  • Use Somebody
    Kings Of Leon
    Jacquire King & Angelo Petraglia, producers; Jacquire King, engineer/mixer
    [RCA Records]

  • Poker Face
    Lady Gaga
    RedOne, producer; Robert Orton, RedOne & Dave Russell, engineers/mixers
    Track from: The Fame
    [Streamline/Interscope/Konlive/Cherrytree]

  • You Belong With Me
    Taylor Swift
    Nathan Chapman & Taylor Swift, producers; Chad Carlson & Justin Niebank, engineers/mixers
    [Big Machine Records]

No comments:

Post a Comment