Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pete Does Shit

The talented Mr. Andre has moved on in life by wacking out an album. I will never come across the music of this album because my gag reflex couldnt handle the fun. That said I will attempt to review the album. Andre gives fans a taste of his old ways with uptempo party tracks that are sure to set clubs ablaze..... bla bla bla.... heartfelt ballad from the heart.......... vocal ability.......... bla bla bla........ 4.5/5 star..... perfect for mum...bla bla bla........ but seriously how fun could it be? Am I just being silly or is this be the hot shit my ears like?

Heres my favorite Pope moment - the bub kiss - Pete's planted one on a pasty white newborn, really nice to see Petes softer side, being a father and all - he's no stranger to showing needy children the kind kiss of an Andre. And judging by the obvious skin tone difference we can tell Pete's generosity has afew more blessings to help the kid out with. PS how young is too young for the tan salon? - If there is a legal age maybe just rub coffee grind over the child?

No comments:

Post a Comment