Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday Renee!

Zellweger has clocked 40 and to celebrate I'm taking that trip down memory lane while trying to work out the proportions and dynamics of her face because I've never fully understood the way it works and it's many ins-and-outs. Them are her usual Oscar winning pinched lips on puff face action. 
This is some of her usual Bridget Jones trix, complete with rosy rash wind burn effects. 
Maybe she's been turning to botox. Fuck I'm stupid, of course she has; she's 40! So she's got that shiny stretched balloon look -it's just all a bit tight and shinny for me to dub it natural. Note; she's still got some gag going on with her lips and a sun-in-my-eyes squint. 
Now this pic showed up in my google image search, I found it captivating as they've released her from many of her facial shackles and taken the notorious pinch out of her lip area and sedated her eyes so they are reminiscent of someone who sees the bigger picture. Plus I'm not a total Renee h8er so I definitely wanted to leave you with some positive impression of The Weger. 
This is a cartoon gem, it sum's up all the accusations I've had plus more. Just concludes the whole lip region business and shut eye I've been ranting on. Plus it visualizes her puffy oval head and no-chin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment