Wednesday, February 25, 2009

T

Just a moment of contemplation; who thought of tea and why did it take off? consider the recipe for a second; its tap water, hot tap water, to which is added some old dried leaves. LEAVES. For some scientific reason I refuse to give second thought, this makes 'flavored hot tap water' which the human race is ALLL FOORRRRR! 'yummo' I hear them cry.

But seriously its weak and poorly flavored water. Is this more of that cigarette bullshit?; the whole; it's about the 'time out' not the product bull shit. I don ' fucken know, I mean I'll drink it but let me tell you I'm pulling that wide eyed 'woooooo' look and think the whole steamy cuppa gutter leaves is a whole lotta excuses, time wasted and time-out-disguised-as-a-ceramic-cup-of-urine. Green or black, yeh serve it up, fluids regardless. 
I LOVE LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment